Dedicated Professionals Serving
Our Clients With Integrity
Thomas L. Brunn, Jr. is involved in litigating a wide variety of matters, including wrongful death, medical malpractice, and automobile injury claims, and has achieved jury verdicts and settlements in excess of eighty million dollars for his clients. Tom has also successfully litigated countless business, commercial real estate and construction disputes. Tom is AV peer review rated (the highest peer rating standard) by Martindale Hubbell, a designation reserved for attorneys who are ranked at the highest level of professional excellence for their legal expertise, communication skills, and ethical standards. For many years he has been recognized as one of Martindale Hubbell's top-rated lawyers in the Cleveland area. He has also been recognized as a Super Lawyer, a designation limited to the top 5% of attorneys in the State of Ohio.
He was appointed a Life Delegate of the Eighth District Judicial Conference, is a fellow of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Ohio Association for Justice, and the Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Tom graduated from John Carroll University in 1986 and The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 1989.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1989
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, Ohio
- B.A. - 1986
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Eighth District Judicial Conference, Life Delegate
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Ohio Association for Justice, Member
- Cleveland Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Business, Real Estate and Construction Litigation
- Wrongful Termination and Employment Discrimination
- Breach of Contract
- AV Peer Review Rated (the highest peer rating standard) by Martindale Hubbell
- Super Lawyer